We utilize a unique charcoal filtration process that removes the aloin and aloe emodin from our stabilized aloe vera without destroying the integrity of its beneficial nutrients. The Aloe Source partnered with an aloe vera farm in North America to harvest, process and stabilize organic aloe vera exclusively for our products. By purchasing our aloe directly from the source, we are able to control its purity, stability and quality.
There are several benefits of aloe that many people don’t realize. The most potent variety of aloe is Aloe barbadensis miller, which can be found in all of our products. Here are some of the many surprising benefits of aloe when applied topically:
- Excellent for treating scars, burns and cuts
- Aids in relieving the stinging and itching from insect bites
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Kills acne-causing bacteria
- Helps boost cell turnover
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates the skin
- Vitamin and nutrient dense
- Reduces the appearance of eczema
Aloe is also very beneficial when taken internally, whether as an aloe vera juice or in supplement form. Some of the benefits of ingesting aloe are:
- Provides the body with essential nutrients, like vitamins and amino acids
- Rich in enzymes that help balance your digestive system
- Reduces inflammation, which is great for those who suffer from arthritis or injury
- Helps to detoxify and replenish the body
- Boosts the immune-system
Want to read more on the Benefits? Take a look at More Benefits of Aloe blog post.
Interested in the History Of Aloe our blog covers that too.